How to make a Paper Village
Create the perfect home décor or gift this year, with Tim Holtz Paper village set.
Other Supplies: Sand Paper (Fine Grit), Tim Holtz idea-ology Kraft Stock (8" x 8", Classic)
- Die-cut out of chosen Kraft Stock Colors all of the elements to create three house frames and three roofs from the Paper Village die set.
- With a piece of sand paper, gently sand the surface of the various die cut elements to create a distressed look. As the paper is sanded down a natural color of cardstock will begin to show from underneath the Kraft Stock.
- Using the window aperture dies, arrange the window shapes for the front of each house and die cut the windows out of the front of each village home.
- Fold the house frames along the crease lines to form them into dimensional houses.
- Adhere the roof elements on to the houses with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the houses to a chosen surface (such as a wood slice) with hot glue.