Dachshund Baby Grow #2
How to make the little ones baby grow more personal and your own touch.
Theme: New Baby
Other Supplies:Cream Patterned Fabric, Blue Spot Fabric, Sage Green Fabric, Brown Fabric, Black Thread, Needle/Sewing Machine, White Baby Grow
- Back the fabric with iron on adhesive and cut out the dachshund, bow and bone in the appropriate colours.
- Peel off the back of the adhesive on each element except the bow pieces.
- Position everything else onto the baby grow and iron to fix.
- Iron down the two ribbon pieces. Wrap the bow centre around the two bow pieces and iron carefully directly onto the centre to fix, avoiding ironing the bow pieces.
- Using black thread, sew around all the elements. Sew the centre of the bow and the ribbons but not the bow pieces.