Use our 3-D Texture Fades on your next card make for the coolest embossed effect.
Other Supplies: Gilding Wax (Metallic), Paper Trimmer, Stamp (Sentiment), Water Spritzer
- Cut a rectangle panel from black cardstock, sized to fit in the embossing folder. Spritz both sides of the panel with water before placing the panel into the Poinsettia 3-D folder and running it through the machine. Run the panel through the machine three times to ensure a clean, detailed impression.
- Allow the panel to dry completely and then apply chosen shades of gilding wax to the top of the embossed details with a fingertip.
- Trim the panel to a desired size. Cut a layering mat to fit behind the black panel from a chosen gold Opulent cardstock. Center and adhere the embossed panel to the gold panel with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a card base panel from Hibiscus cardstock to a desired size. Fold in half to create the card base. Center and adhere the embossed panel to the card front with liquid adhesive.
- Stamp a chosen holiday sentiment to a piece of Hibiscus cardstock. Trim around the sentiment to a desired shape and size. Adhere the sentiment to the card front where desired with foam tape.