Peace on Earth Snowflake Card
Need some Christmas card inspiration? Perfect place to get lots of ideas from our latest Chapter release.
Other Supplies: Dye Ink Pad (Gray), Gilding Wax (Silver), Paper Trimmer, Ranger Distress Ink Pads by Tim Holtz (Assorted Colors), Stamp (Holiday-Themed Sentiment), Water Spritzer
- Cut a card base panel from Purple Dusk cardstock to a desired size, and fold in half to create the card base. Cut a panel from white cardstock sized to fit the card front, leaving a small perimeter around all edges for the card base to show.
- With the Blending Tool and chosen ink colors, create a background on the white panel in a desired pattern of color. Gently spritz the background with water to create a mottled effect and set the panel aside to dry.
- Stamp a holiday-themed sentiment repeatedly towards the bottom, left-hand side of the white panel in a gray ink.
- Stamp the same sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and trim around the sentiment to a desire size. Adhere the sentiment with foam tape above the other stamped sentiments on the white panel.
- Die-cut out of black cardstock the snowflake elements from the Stunning Snowflake die set. Adhere the two snowflakes die cuts together with liquid adhesive. Using a finger, apply silver gilding wax to the top of the snowflake.
- Adhere the snowflake on the white panel as desired with liquid adhesive, and then center and adhere the white panel to the card front.