Holiday Utensil Holder
Create your very own utensil holder for the festive season.
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer, Utensils
- Cut out of Cobblestone cardstock a panel large enough to create a utensil pocket. Fold and assemble a utensil pocket with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a panel of Cork Roll sized to fit the width of the pocket by 2 1/2" in height. Center and adhere the cork to the front of the utensil holder with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a strip of Arctic Sky cardstock and a strip of white cardstock to a desired size that will fit a die cut holiday sentiment. Center and adhere the white strip to the Arctic Sky strip with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out of gold Texture Roll the letters “N O E L”, out of Hibiscus cardstock four berries and out of Lush Leaves cardstock ten holly leaves from the Decorative Type die set.
- Adhere the word across the length of the white strip with liquid adhesive. Adhere the berries and holly leaves to each letter as desired.
- Adhere the sentiment strip to the center of the cork roll panel with foam tape.