Merry Holiday Card
Need some more Christmas card inspirations, with our latest Chapter release we have all you need to get on your way.
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer, Water Spritzer
- Cut an A6 card base from a desired cardstock color. Fold in half to create card base. Cut a panel of glitter cardstock sized to fit the front of the card base. Adhere the panel to the card base with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a layering mat from gold Texture Roll, sized to fit on top of the glitter cardstock with a small border trim between the mat and the card front. Spray the kraft side of the Texture Roll with water, emboss the panel with the Star Fall embossing folder. Center and adhere the panel to the glitter cardstock with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a strip of Hibiscus cardstock sized to fit across the length of the gold panel and 1 1/2" in height. Cut a strip of white cardstock sized to fit across the length of the gold panel and 1" in height. Center and adhere the red panel on the gold panel with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out of Lush Leaves cardstock four holly leaves from the Geometric Winter Frame die set. Die-cut out of Cobblestone cardstock four ‘merry’ phrases from the Winter Phrases die set.
- Adhere two holly leaves to the top right corner and the bottom left corner of the Hibiscus strip with liquid adhesive. Stack and adhere the four die cut phrases together to create a dimensional sentiment, then center and adhere the phrase to the white strip with liquid adhesive. Center and adhere the white strip to the Hibiscus strip with foam tape.