Courtyard Bloom Gift Décor
Elegant floral gift wrap inspiration.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Glue Gun Sticks, Twine
- Die-cut out of Cherry Blossom cardstock two flowers. To create a lifelike effect, curl the petals on two of the flowers with tweezers. Join the ends of each flower together with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out of Cherry Blossom cardstock four additional flowers, each time cutting away an extra petal. Curl the petals with a pair of tweezers. Join the ends of each die cut flower together with liquid adhesive and cut away the pointy base.
- Layer and adhere the two large flower elements together with hot glue. Then adhere each of the additional flower petals into the center of the flower with hot glue, starting with the flower that has the most petals and ending with the flower that has the least in the center.
- Die-cut out of Agave cardstock two leaves from the Courtyard Bloom die set. Fold along the center crease line on each leaf. Adhere the leaves to the back of the flower with hot glue.
- Wrap twine as desired around a wrapped gift. Adhere the flower to the top of the gift where chosen with hot glue.