Foliage Wrap Jars
Upcycle some old jars with the latest foliage set from our latest Chapter release.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Buttons, Glass Bottles, Scissors, Twine
- Die-cut out of desired cardstock colors the foliage wrap from the Foliage Wrap die set. Die-cut as many wraps as needed to wrap around glass jars.
- Wrap the die cut element around the top edge of a glass jar and secure in place with hot glue.
- Die-cut out of desired cardstock colors the various leaf elements from the Foliage Wrap die set. Die-cut enough for three to four to be used per glass jar.
- Wrap and tie twine around the top of the glass jar. Adhere three to four foliage elements in a grouping on the twine with hot glue.
- Thread twine through a button and adhere the button with hot glue to the top of where the foliage elements meet on the twine.