Other Supplies: Rhinestones (Clear)
- Die-cut out of Mint Julep cardstock two box bases from the Box, Occasion die set. On the main triangle portion of one of the box bases, die-cut the intricate triangle design. (*Place a small piece of Maker’s Tape over the die and paper to hold the die in place while die-cutting.)
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to fit behind the decorative triangle pattern. Adhere the white panel to the backside of the die-cut pattern with liquid adhesive. Fold along the score lines on both box bases. Align the tabs to the other die cut box base and adhere the pieces together to build the 3-D box.
- Die-cut out of Cherry Blossom, Banana Blast and Hibiscus cardstock a variety of flowers and out of Green Tea cardstock foliage stems from the Petite Flowers die set to create three stacked flower sets.
- To create lifelike dimension, sculpt each of the die cut flower petals using the gray molding mat and the various stylus tool heads from the Paper Sculpting Kit.
- Stack the flowers as desired into three piles and adhere the petals together with liquid adhesive. Adhere a clear rhinestone in the center of each flower.
- Adhere the flowers and the foliage stems in a desired grouping to the upper, left-hand corner of the decoratively-cut triangle on the box.