Shine Bright Shaker Card
With our latest new shaker domes, why not try out a festive shaker card this year?
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer
- Cut an A6 panel of Cobblestone cardstock. Fold in half to create card base. Cut a panel of Arctic Sky cardstock to act as a mat on the card front.
- With the Blending Tool, ink the edges of the Arctic Sky panel with gray ink to create a light shadow effect. Center the panel on the card front and adhere it in place with double-sided adhesive.
- Cut a strip of white cardstock and Agave cardstock sized to fit across the width of the Arctic Sky panel, with the white strip 1" in height and the Agave cardstock 1 1/2" height. Center the white strip on top of the Agave strip and adhere them together with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out of the glitter Opulent Charcoal cardstock the large star and star frame, out of white cardstock two large, skinny starbursts, out of Purple Dusk cardstock the sentiments ‘shine’ and ‘bright, one small star and two large, skinny star bursts, and out of Agave cardstock one small star and two large, skinny starbursts.
- Center the large charcoal glitter star in the top middle of the Arctic Blue panel and adhere it in place with liquid adhesive. In the center of the star, place a variety of silver sequins and beads. Remove the release sheet from the Star Dome and place the dome around the die cut star. Firmly press the adhesive around the dome to make sure that everything is tightly secured. Glue the die cut star frame around the outside of the star dome with liquid adhesive.
- Stack and layer two sets of star elements, with each stack being comprised with one white, Purple Dusk and Agave starburst die cut. Adhere the elements together with liquid adhesive. Adhere one silver star sequins to the center of each starburst stack. Place a small piece of foam tape on the back of each starburst and adhere them as desired around the star dome.
- Adhere the sentiment “shine bright” to the cut white strip with liquid adhesive. Place foam tape on the back of the sentiment strip and adhere the strip below the star dome on the Arctic Sky panel.
- Adhere a variety of small silver star sequins around the card front as desired with liquid adhesive. Additionally, adhere the small Purple Dusk and Agave star die cuts to the card front as desired.