Party Bag Topper
Need some party bags creating? Well this die from our latest collection is perfect to get you on your way to creating the perfect party bag topper and making those last finishing touches.
Theme: Birthday & Party
Other Supplies: Baker’s Twine (White), Cello Bag (for candy)
- Die-cut out of desired cardstock colors a bag handle, two scalloped trims, one long rectangle tag, on circle tag and one medium heart from the Party Bag Topper die set.
- Die-cut out of desired cardstock colors the letters ‘p a r t y’ from the Alphanumeric Tiny Type Lower die set. Ensure that the chosen font color will stand out on top of the color selected for the tag.
- On the long rectangle tag, use tweezers to place and adhere the die cut letters in a desired alignment with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the heart to the center of the circle tag. Fold the bag handle in half and adhere the scalloped trims to the bottom straight edge on either side of the handle.
- Fill the cello bag with selected treats or toys and fold the top edge over. Adhere the fold in place with double-sided adhesive. Then add the bag handle in place over the top of the folded cello bag with double-sided adhesive.
- Wrap white baker’s twine horizontally around the middle section of the bag handle, thread the twin through the holes on both tags and tie the twine in a neat bow to hold everything in place.