Bell Jar Diorama Card
This winter Christmas card is perfect make for the holiday season.
Other Supplies: Adhesive Gems, Paper Trimmer, White Acrylic Pen
- Cut out of Arctic Sky cardstock a desired card base panel. Fold in half vertically to create the card base. Cut a white cardstock layering panel to fit the front of the card base as desired. Adhere to the front of the card with double-sided adhesive.
- Die-cut out of chosen neutral and assorted cardstock colors all of the desired elements to create a bell jar scene from the Bell Jar Diorama die set.
- Layer and adhere the various home, tree, pathway and hill elements together with liquid adhesive. On the main bell jar background die cut, arrange the elements as desired to create a winter scene and adhere all layered die cut elements down with liquid adhesive. Adhere the stars and moon to the sky above the house. Assemble and adhere the bell jar base pieces together and adhere the bell jar scene to the top portion of the bell jar base.
- Center and adhere the bell jar scene to the front of the card base with liquid adhesive or double-sided adhesive.
- Decorate the sky with adhesive gems and create the effect of falling snow with a white acrylic pen.