“Hello” Geo Trio Card
For some card inspirations using our latest Chapter release.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink (Squeezed Lemonade, Worn Lipstick), Cardstock (White), Paper Trimmer
- Trim a 3 1/2"x 5 1/2" panel out of white cardstock. Fold in half to create card base.
- Die-cut on the card front a geometric pattern of choice from the Geo Trio die set.
- Trim a panel of white cardstock to fit behind the die-cut card front. With the Blending Tool Head, ink a pattern of choice on the cut panel. Adhere the inked panel to the back of the die-cut card front with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out of black cardstock the word “hello” three times. Stack and adhere the three sentiments together with liquid adhesive to create a dimensional sentiment.
- Adhere the sentiment to the bottom portion of the card front with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere sequins to the card front for embellishment with liquid adhesive.