Create from the latest Colorize collection and make this amazing birthday card.
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Printed Sentiment or Stamp, Scissors, Glue, Foam Tape
- Begin by folding a sheet of A4 Mint Julep cardstock in half and cutting to your preferred size.
- Choose a different shade of blue/green cardstock and print your sentiment using a printer. Ensure that you position your printed sentiment with space around it as you will be tearing this later one.
- Tear your chosen colors of cardstock in a rough line and layer as seen in the photo. Stick the layers down using express glue, then trim using scissors or a paper trimmer. Ensure the printed sentiment is positioned to the left, where it will not be covered by Winifred.
- Assemble the Winifred die in your chosen colors. The instructions for assembling Winifred can be found on the back of the die elements.
- Using foam tape for added dimension, attach your Winifred to the front of the card.