Stacked Tiles, Squares Scrapbook Page
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create a dimensional page for a scrapbook cover or notebook front cover.
Themes: Basic Shapes
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 25PK – Stacked Tiles,
- Sizzix Making Essential - Express Glue, 120ml
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 10 Neutral Colors, 60 Sheets
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi-Tool
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge
Other Supplies: Patterned Paper, Paper Trimmer, Ranger Distress Ink Pads (Antique Linen, Vintage Photo), Safety Pin, Stamp (Architectural Design), Stamp Sentiment
- Fold a piece of ivory cardstock in half to create a vertically-standing card
- With the Blending Tool, ink the edges of the card with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo inks.
- Apply Vintage Photo ink to an architectural design stamp, lightly dab off some of the ink on a scrap piece of paper and then stamp the remaining ink to portions of the card front as desired.
- Die-cut out of desired patterned papers a range of square sizes from the Stacked Tiles, Squares die set. Apply some of the brown inks to the edge of each square to give them a distressed look.
- Arrange the squares in a desired pattern on the card front, until a desired layout is achieved.
- Adhere the squares in place on the card front, adhering some with liquid adhesive and others with foam tape to create dimensional variation amongst the squares.
- Cut a small rectangle of ivory cardstock, large enough to fit a stamped sentiment. Stamp a sentiment onto the ivory rectangle. Apply a brown ink to the edges of the rectangle to achieve a distressed look.
- Add a safety pin to the top of your rectangle sentiment and adhere the sentiment to the card front where where desired with foam tape.