Summer Bloom Gift Wrap
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create the most elegant and wow factor gift wrap with our latest project using our chapter 2 die collection.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die – Summer Blooms
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Botanicals
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
Other Supplies: White Wrapping Paper, Crepe Paper, White String, Fake Foliage
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, emboss strips of pink cardstock using the Botanicals embossing folder.
- Die-cut the petals of the flower using the Summer Bloom die out of white crepe paper.
- Using the Paper Sculpting Kit, sculpt the flower petals to make them more 3-D and then assemble the flowers using glue.
- Wrap your present in white wrapping paper.
- Use the double-sided tape to attach the strips of embossed cardstock together so they are long enough to go around your gift.
- Wrap the embossed cardstock and white string around your gift and secure with glue or double-sided tape.
- Glue the flower and fake foliage in place, on top of the embossed strip of cardstock.