Floral Tropics Bookmark
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create your own on trend bookmark with this new project featuring our latest chapter 2 dies.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK – Floral Tropics
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory - Pom Pom Maker Set, 4PK (Various Sizes)
Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Pink Yarn, Wooden Beads, Corner Punch, Hole Punch, Glue
- Die-cut a selection of flowers and foliage using the Floral Tropics die set out of pink, green and yellow cardstock.
- Adhere the flowers and foliage onto a piece of rectangular white cardstock using glue.
- Punch a small hole at the top of the rectangle.
- Create a pom-pom using your pom-pom maker and the pink yarn, leaving the long thread uncut.
- Thread three wooden beads onto the long piece of yarn coming from the pom-pom and then thread it onto the end of the bookmark.
- Trim any odd ends coming off the bookmark, such as the foliate stalks.
- Use a corner punch to create curved corners on each corner of the bookmark.