Floral Blossoms Brooch
Make your own fashion accessories with our new Chapter 2 floral set.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Brooch Clip attachment, Cardstock (Gold Metallic), Distressing Ink (Pink & Green), Liquid Adhesive, Pearl Bead
- Die-cut out of light pink, dark pink and gold metallic cardstock all of the elements to create a layered flower from the Floral Blossom Die.
- Using the Multi-Tool with Blending Tool, buff the pink distressing ink onto the edges of the petals to give the flower more dimension.
- Curve each petal on each die-cut flower using the Crease & Curl Tool to make the petals of your flower three-dimensional.
- To build up your flower simply layer the die-cut elements from large to small, gluing them as you go. Start with the light pink petals working large to small and lastly add on the dark pink element and the gold center die-cut and secure with glue.
- To finish off your flower add a pearl bead to the center.
- If you want to add leaf elements to your flower, use a leaf die of your choice, die-cut from green colored cardstock and add dimension to the edges using a blending tool and green distressing ink.
- Finally adhere the brooch clip attachment to the back of your finished flower with hot glue making sure it is secure.