Tropics Gift Box
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Surprise your friends and family with this on trend gift box.
Themes: Birthday & Party
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 13PK w/Stamps – Detailed Tropics
- Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set 10PK – Box & Labels
- Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder – Geometric Lattice
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 25PK – Stacked Tiles, Circles
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory – Stencil Film, 10PK (A4 Sheets)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
Other Supplies: Glue, Double-Sided Tape, Pink Ribbon, White String,White Cardstock
- Die-cut the box using the Box and Labels die set out of white card and assemble using double-sided tape.
- Stamp the flower shape from the Detailed Tropics stamp set in a desired pattern onto a strip of white card.
- Emboss a small piece of stencil film using the Geometric Lattice 3-D Embossing.
- Die-cut the three circles from the Stacked Circles die set out of pink card, white card and the embossed stencil film.
- Wrap a piece of pink ribbon around the box, followed by the strip of stamped white card and then a few strands of thin white string.
- Stamp a desired icon from the Detailed Tropics stamp set onto the white die-cut circle.
- Using the foam tape adhere the pink circle, stencil film circle followed by the white stamped circle onto the box.