Bee Happy Card
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Keep on trend with your cardmaking with our chapter 2 die.
Themes: Birds & Insects
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK – Bee
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory – Stencil Film, 10PK (A4 Sheets)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
Other Supplies: Printed Sentiment, Glue, Gold Sequins, White and Gray Cardstock, White Tulle
- Die-cut one large bee from the Bee die set out of white, gray and gold cardstock. Glue the different elements of the bee together.
- Rip a piece of pink cardstock and glue in the center of a folded piece of white cardstock.
- Cut a strip of white tulle and glue this on top of the pink cardstock.
- Die-cut a medium sized circle using the Circles die set out of stencil film.
- Adhere the circle onto the card, on top of the tulle using glue.
- Adhere the bee onto the card using glue.
- Attach your printed sentiment onto the card, using foam tape so that it is slightly raised off the page.
- Decorate the card with a few gold sequins using glue to adhere them in place.