Tropical Stems Chandelier
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Get creative with your home decor by adding a tropical stems chandelier!
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die – Tropical Stems
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Surfacez - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colors Pastels)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Sticks, Clear, 12PK
Other Supplies:Embroidery Hoop, Gold Ribbon, Spray Mount adhesive
- Spray the spray mount adhesive onto your chosen green colored cardstock and stick the corresponding color felt sheet to the cardstock to give the felt a sturdy base ready to be die-cut.
- Die-cut the Tropical Stems die set multiple times out of green cardstock and your card backed felt sheets.
- Start to arrange and attach your cardstock and felt die-cuts to the outside of the embroidery hoop with hot glue, layering them as you go to ensure there are no big gaps between the die-cuts.
- To cover up where you have glued the die-cuts take a strip of gold ribbon and wrap it around the outside of the embroidery hoop.
- Finally, allow your chandelier to hang simply glue a piece of gold ribbon from four points along the inner rim of the embroidery hoop and tie the four strips of ribbon together to complete your chandelier.