Media Marks Card
Create this mixed media themed card with this Chapter 2 die.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Kraft), Craft Mat, Ink Pads (Brown, Orange), Paper Trimmer, Stamp Sentiment, Stapler, Water Spritzer
- Cut a desired panel size of Earl Gray cardstock and fold in half to create a card base.
- Cut a desired rectangle panel size of ivory cardstock to act as a mat on the card front.
- Stamp a chosen sentiment on a piece of kraft cardstock. Cut off the excess cardstock around the phrase to a chosen size.
- Apply brown and orange inks directly to craft mat and spray the ink with a water spritzer. Lightly press the ivory cardstock panel into the wet ink to get a splattered effect. Set aside the panel to dry. Once dry, center and adhere the panel flush against the right-hand side of the card front with double-sided adhesive. For extra texture, staple parts of the panel to the card front.
- Cut a variety of rectangular panel shapes from brown and shades of gray cardstock. Die-cut various media elements from the Media Marks die set into portions of these panels. Die-cut out of silver Opulent cardstock the scribble mark, out of gold Opulent cardstock a scalloped squiggle and out of rose gold Opulent cardstock a looped squiggle and out of kraft cardstock the tiered, scalloped shape from the same die set.
- Layer and adhere the various rectangle panels and die-cut media marks with tweezers as desired on top of the ivory panel, interchanging liquid adhesive and foam tape for adhering. For a textured effect, staple various elements on the card front.
- Attach the stamped sentiment to the card front where desired with a stapler.