Funky Wreath Card
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Send birthday wishes using this chapter 2 die.
Themes: Birthday & Party
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 21PK - Small Tattered Florals
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Accessory - Curved Fine-Tip Tweezers
- Sizzix Making Essential - Express Glue, 120ml
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK – Funky Wreath
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Paper Cutter, Stamp (or Printed Sentiment)
- Cut a sheet of yellow cardstock to a desired size to create a folded card base.
- Cut a panel of white cardstock sized to fit the front of the card base, leaving a mat around the edges. Stamp a desired sentiment to the far, right-side of the white panel. (If printing a sentiment, print the sentiment onto a sheet of white cardstock and then cut the panel down to size for the card front.)
- Die-cut out of desired cardstock colors a variety of wreaths from the Funky Wreaths die set. Additionally, die-cut out of desired cardstock colors a variety of flowers from the Small Tattered Florals die set. to create three layered flower stacks. Use tweezers to shape them by grasping vertically down the middle of each petal and twisting.
- Center and adhere the stamped white panel to the front of the card base with foam tape. Adhere the wreaths directly to the left of the stamped sentiment with liquid adhesive, stacking the wreaths on top of one another as desired.
- Adhere the die cut flowers together to create three flower stacks. Adhere the stacks around the wreath as desired with liquid adhesive.