Bronze Trellis Frame
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create the old effect and make the perfect frame as a gift or for your home.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix 3-D Impresslits Embossing Folder Trellis
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK – Scribbly Butterflies
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi-Tool
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 10 Neutral Colors, 60 Sheets
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Brown Distress Ink, Text Stamp, Scissors, Paper Towel, Bronze gilding wax, Brush
- Using black cardstock, die-cut 4 Trellis pieces with the Impresslit die set.
- Trim down a sheet of gray cardstock to a square, with each side measuring the length of one of the cut-out Trellis pieces.
- Using the Sizzix Multi-Tool Blending Head, apply the brown Distress Ink in each corner of the card in circular motions, fading out towards the centre to create a vignette.
- Position your text stamp onto the Sizzix Acrylic Block and very lightly apply the ink.
- Gently press the stamp onto the inked gray cardstock, creating a faded background texture. Repeat this process all over the square.
- Using black cardstock, cut out the smaller butterfly from the Scribbly Butterflies die set.
- Apply some bronze gilding wax to your finger, rub over the raised elements of the trellis pieces and the die-cut the butterfly.
- Use the Sizzix Foam Tape to position the Trellis pieces around the edges of the gray square, forming a frame.
- Use the Tape again to position the butterfly in the centre of the frame.