New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Share the love with this card make.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Heartbeat
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller
- Sizzix Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 10 Neutral Colors, 60 Sheets
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Scissors, Brown corrugated cardstock, Liquid adhesive, String, Patterned Brown Cardstock, Brown Distress Ink
- Create a square card using the cream cardstock.
- Trim the brown patterned paper to a square, slightly smaller than the card front.
- Use the Sizzix Blending Tool to apply brown Distress Ink to the corners of the patterned paper.
- Cut the Heart die out of the patterned paper, leaving room for the sentiment beneath.
- Adhere the patterned paper onto the card front with Sizzix Foam Tape.
- Cut a strip of corrugated card and apply brown Distress ink to the edges to pick up the texture.
- Position that onto the card front using the Sizzix Permanent Adhesive Roller.
- Cut out the ‘Love’ heartbeat sentiment from the die set in cream cardstock.
- Use liquid adhesive to position the die-cut onto the corrugated strip.
- Wrap the string around the middle of the card and tie a bow.