Bold Flora Home Decor
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
You can use different colors to bring out and make this flora frame your own.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK – Bold Flora
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi-Tool
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Acrylic Paint (White), Frame, Ink Pads (Dark Blue), Liquid Adhesive, Paintbrush, Paper Trimmer, Pearl Rhinestones (Adhesive-Backed), Tweezers, Water, Watercolor Palette, Watercolor Paper
- Cut a panel of light blue cardstock sized to fit inside a frame of choice.
- With the Blending Tool Head add dark blue ink to the upper edges of the light blue panel as desired. Water down a small portion of white acrylic paint and splatter the paint across the light blue panel. Set aside the cardstock to dry.
- Die-cut out of watercolor paper an assortment of flowers, flower centers and leaves from the Bold Flora die set.
- Watercolor each of the die cut elements in a desired color palette and set aside to dry.
- Layer the flowers and flower center elements as desired to create five flowers. Adhere the flower layer in each stack together with liquid adhesive.
- Along the bottom edge of the light blue panel, adhere the watercolor leaves to create five flower stalks. Some of the stalks should be layered tall, while others will be short.
- On the top of each stalk adhere a layered flower with liquid adhesive. Adhere a pearl rhinestone into center of each flower.