New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
These little ones are a great set to add to your collection and get into the kids crafting.
Themes: Birthday & Party
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Dinosaurs
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 9PK - Tags
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Patterned Paper, Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Scissors, Sentiment Stamps, Green Twine
- Cut out of white cardstock a card base. Fold white cardstock in half to create card base. Cut out of green cardstock and patterned paper layering panels for the front of the card base. Adhere the panels as desired to the front of the card with double-sided adhesive.
- Die-cut out of yellow cardstock two of the same dinosaur from the Dinosaur die set. Trim the head off of one of the die cuts and align and adhere the head over the other die cut with Foam Tape. Die-cut out of a dark yellow cardstock dinosaur spots from the same die set. Adhere the spots to the back of the dinosaur as desired with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out of brown and green cardstock a palm tree and out of light green cardstock a single grass patch from the Dinosaur die set. But the trunk away from the palm leaves on the green die cut and adhere the green palm leaves to the brown palm leaves with liquid adhesive. Adhere the grass patch to the bottom of the palm tree with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut out of white cardstock a large tag from the Tags set. Stamp or print a sentiment at the top of the tag. Adhere the palm tree to left-hand side of the tag below the sentiment with liquid adhesive. Adhere the dinosaur to the right of the palm tree with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the tag to the card with foam tape.
- Embellish the tag by adhering a green twine bow to the top of the tag with liquid adhesive.