New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Nursery
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Chunky Alphabet
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Gray, Cream and Blue Fabric, White Baby Grow, Blue Button, Iron and Ironing Board, Hand Sewing Needle, Thread
- Iron the adhesive onto each of the colored pieces of fabric.
- Die-cut the lettering out of the gray fabric.
- Die-cut the bottle and heart out of gray, cream and blue fabric.
- Arrange the lettering and bottle design to the front of the baby grow.
- Once happy with the design, iron into place.
- With a needle and thread stitch around the bottle to add detail.
- Hand sew a small blue button onto the top of the heart.