New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz L Die - Animal Mask
- Sizzix Making Essential - Felt, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 10 Neutral Colors, 10 Sheets
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Sewing Machine, Thread, Hand Embroidery Needle, Fabric Glue
- Die-cut two large ears and two faces, and the cheeks, inner ears, and nose using the Animal Mask die set out of brown, white or pink felt.
- Machine stitch the two ears together and the two faces together.
- Machine stitch the cheeks onto the mask.
- Fabric glue the two ears onto the back of the mask.
- Hand embroiderer the pink nose onto the mask and add detail onto the cheeks by creating French knots using brown thread.
- Use the hole punch to create a hole on each side of the mask to allow you to thread through your ribbon.
- Thread pink ribbon through the holes.