Chunky Alphabet Make-up Bag
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Chunky Alphabet
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
- Sizzix Accessory - Pom Pom Maker Set, 4PK (Various Sizes)
- Sizzix Surfacez - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colors Pastels)
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Fabric (Grey, Pink), Fabric Scissors, Iron and Ironing Board, Needle, Thread (White), Yarn (Pink), Zipper (White)
- Iron the adhesive sheet on to the back of the gray fabric and pink felt.
- Die-cut out of gray fabric the word ‘Beauty’ from the Chunky Alphabet die.
- Die-cut out of pink felt the heart shape from the Heartfelt die.
- Cut the pink fabric as desired into two rectangle shapes.
- Iron the felt heart and the word ‘Beauty on to the front of one of the pink fabric rectangles.
- Face the front side of the pink fabric pieces together and stitch around the side and bottom edges.
- Turn the bag inside out.
- Stitch in a white zip.
- Create a pom-pom from pink yarn using the Pom-Pom Maker.
- Attach the pom-pom to the end of the zipper pull.