Other Supplies: Fabric (Grey, Pink), Fabric Scissors, Iron and Ironing Board, Needle, Thread (White), Yarn (Pink), Zipper (White)
- Iron the adhesive sheet on to the back of the gray fabric and pink felt.
- Die-cut out of gray fabric the word ‘Beauty’ from the Chunky Alphabet die.
- Die-cut out of pink felt the heart shape from the Heartfelt die.
- Cut the pink fabric as desired into two rectangle shapes.
- Iron the felt heart and the word ‘Beauty on to the front of one of the pink fabric rectangles.
- Face the front side of the pink fabric pieces together and stitch around the side and bottom edges.
- Turn the bag inside out.
- Stitch in a white zip.
- Create a pom-pom from pink yarn using the Pom-Pom Maker.
- Attach the pom-pom to the end of the zipper pull.