Elle Uppercase Calendar
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Keep yourself organised this year with your very own desk calendar for home and at work.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 28PK – Elle Uppercase
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK – Bold Flora
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Tool - Heat Tool, Dual Speed
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Pink Watercolor paint, Paintbrush, Printed Calendar, White Cardstock
- Lightly watercolor wash a piece of white cardstock with the pink watercolor paint.
- Leave to dry or use the heat tool to speed up the process.
- Die-cut the letters of the month you wish to use out of white cardstock.
- Glue these to the middle of the watercolor piece of card.
- Die-cut the floral elements from the Bold Flora die set and arrange around the die-cut letters.
- Cut the watercolor paper down to a rectangle, this will cut off some of your floral elements but will create a nice border for the month.
- Mount to the top middle of a piece of white card.
- Adhere the printed calendar underneath.
- Mount the design onto a piece of pink cardstock.