Dimensional Botanicals Card
Using some of our new Chapter 1 releases, this card make is a great project to get your hands on.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Glue, Stamp Sentiment, White String, White Cardstock, Yellow Ink Pad, Patterned Paper
- Using yellow Distress Ink, apply to the middle of a white piece of cardstock.
- Die-cut one of the plants and pots using the Dimensional Botanicals set out of green cardstock and patterned paper.
- Glue the pot die-cut onto the card to the bottom middle of the ink.
- With the ink pad and block, print your chosen sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock.
- Trim this down and adhere it onto the bottom of the card using the foam tape.
- Tie a piece of white string in a small bow and glue this onto the center of the pot.