Dimensional Botanicals Card
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 16PK – Dimensional Botanicals
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Glue, Stamp Sentiment, White String, White Cardstock, Yellow Ink Pad, Patterned Paper
- Using yellow distress ink, apply to the middle of a white piece of cardstock.
- Die-cut one of the plants and pots using the Dimensional Botanicals set out of green cardstock and patterned paper.
- Glue the pot die-cut onto the card to the bottom middle of the ink.
- With the ink pad and block, print your chosen sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock.
- Trim this down and adhere it onto the bottom of the card using the foam tape.
- Tie a piece of white string in a small bow and glue this onto the centre of the pot.