Other Supplies: White Card, Patterned Card
- Die-cut the Hatching Egg and face from the die set out of peach, cream, yellow and gray cardstock.
- Using the same die set, die-cut a selection of flowers out of white cardstock.
- On a white piece of cardstock, create a background for your scrapbook page by layering washi tape, colored cardstock and patterned paper.
- Using the Hatching Egg die set, die-cut the ribbon ends out of colored cardstock.
- Use the sewing machine stitch the ribbon ends in the top right corner of the scrapbook page.
- Adhere the Hatching Egg and flowers onto the page.