Leaves and Swirls Wall Hanging
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This simple wall hanging is a great way to bring some floral style into your home!
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die – Leaves & Swirls
- Sizzix Bigz L Die - Wisteria
- Sizzix Bigz Die – Grace
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Surfacez - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colors Pastels)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Grey Fabric, Cream Thread, Needle, String, Wooden Rod
- Die-cut the flowers out of a variety of pink felt colors.
- Hot glue the floral die cuts together to create 3D flowers.
- Cut the grey fabric into a banner shape.
- With the top of the banner stitch around the wooden rod.
- Stitch around the edge of the banner to create a contrasting edge.
- Die-cut the leaves and swirls die out of green felt.
- Glue to the front of the banner.
- Arrange the flowers on top of the leaves and swirls die.
- Add a gem to the middle of the biggest flower using hot glue gun.
- To finish tie string to each edge of the rod.