Corsage Cake Topper
Florals for your cake topper, you can't go wrong!
Other Supplies: Cake Sticks, Paper Numbers, Pearl Buttons
- Die-cut out of pink cardstock four large flower petals, out of blue cardstock four large flower petals, out of orange cardstock four small flower petals, out of yellow cardstock three flower centers from the Corsage die set.
- With the Paper Sculpting Kit, sculpt all of the flower die-cuts to create a lifelike appearance.
- Layer and adhere each flower together by color with hot glue. Adhere the yellow flower centers to the blue flower hot glue. Adhere pearl buttons to the center of each flower with hot glue.
- Adhere the desired birthday numbers to the top of a cake stick with hot glue.
- Along the bottom of the number(s) adhere the paper flowers with hot glue.