Bouquet Floral Card
Florals and a card make, the perfect combination!
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Tim Holtz Distress inks, White card, A stamp of your choice or a computer and printer, PVA Glue
- Using a computer and printer (or a stamp) print a decorative sentiment on a piece of white card. Make sure to print this so that when the card is cut into a square, the printed sentiment is positioned at the bottom. Cut the card into a square.
- Fold another piece of white card and cut it so that, when folded, it is the exact same size.
- On the front of the folded card, use two shades of Tim Holtz Distress Ink. (I used Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron) blend from one color to the other so as seen in the image.
- Use a spray water bottle to spray water on the inked area. Let this dry to create a speckled effect. A piece of kitchen paper can be used to dab some of the color away from the sprayed area.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut the Bouquet die across the square of white card from step 1 as shown below.
- Using PVA Glue, stick the aperture of the Bouquet die-cut square over the front of the folded card so that the blended distress ink shows through.