New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create effortless backgrounds with one of our latest dies.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK w/Stamps – Celebration Phrases
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Concentric Circles
- Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder – Doily
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Card (White & Gold), Ribbon (Gold), Gold adhesive gems, Glue
- Cut a rectangular piece of white card and fold in the centre to create a long-fold horizontal card.
- Cut a rectangular piece of colored card to fit on the card front.
- Emboss the gold card using the Doily embossing folder and cut to size in order to fit onto the colored card, allowing for a border.
- Stamp the New Home stamp on white card and die-cut a circle with the phrase in the center.
- Glue the gold embossed card onto the colored card.
- Glue the circle onto the ribbon, then glue onto the gold and colored card, wrapping the ribbon around the back and gluing in place.
- Glue the piece onto the card and finish off with gold gems either side of the stamped phrase.