New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Try your hand at some antique style home decor with this fanciful bottle make.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix 3-D Impresslits Embossing Folder – Fanciful
- Sizzix Tool - Heat Tool, Dual Speed
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Spray Water Bottle, Black Cardstock, Black Gesso, Paint Brush, Silver and Bronze Guilding Wax, Mod Podge, PVA Glue.
- Spray a piece of black card with water. Enclose damp paper in your Fanciful Impresslits die and feed through the Big Shot Machine
- Choose a good sized bottle to fit the fanciful die set, and position as pictured. Stick these in place with Mod Podge or PVA glue.
- Paint the bottle with Mod Podge to add texture and give a surface that paint will stick to. Allow this to dry or to speed up the process, use the Sizzix Heat Tool.
- Paint the whole bottle (including the die cut pieces and lid) using black Gesso. Again wait for this to dry or use the Sizzix Heat tool.
- Apply silver guilding wax to your finger. Rub excess off on a spare piece of paper and then apply lightly to pick up the raised details on your make.
- Tip: Apply with a ‘less is more’ approach as a little wax goes a long way.