Other Supplies: Cardstock, Black ink, Button, Acetate, Sequins, Twine
- Die-cut a panel of cream card and die-cut the baubles into it and emboss. Attach acetate to the back.
- Trim a red card blank and stamp the images so that they are in line with the die-cuts in the cream card.
- Add the sequins and attach with 3-D foam tape ensuring there are no gaps.
- Stamp and die-cut the leaves. Attach to the card and add the button.
- Stamp the sentiment, trim and attach. Add twine bows to the top of the baubles.