The prettiest poppies are right here! Make your own floral fantasies with your favorite colors and arrangements for décor that's always fresh.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Dark Green, Dark Pink, Green, Light Pink, Yellow), Flower Stamens (6), Glass Bottle, Pliers, String , Glue Gun, Wire
- Wrap the string around the neck of the bottle and hot glue to adhere. Trim ends.
- Die-cut four large poppy petals and four small poppy petals out of dark pink cardstock.
- Die-cut two large poppy petals and two small poppy petals out of yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut six large poppy centers out of dark gray cardstock.
- Die-cut two small poppy centers out of light pink cardstock.
- Die-cut one small poppy center out of yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut three leaves out of green.
- Use the paper sculpting tools to add dimension to each element.
- Using the hot glue gun, layer two large dark pink poppy petals and two small pink poppy petals. Rotate each petal layer slightly so there are no gaps between them.
- Glue the dark gray centers on top following the same method.
- Glue the light pink center on top.
- Glue one leaf onto the back of the flower.
- Poke a hole through the center of the flower using the awl in the paper sculpting kit.
- Fold two flower stamen in half and feed the folded end through the hole with tweezers.
- Repeat the whole process with the remaining pink petals and the yellow petals so you end up with two pink poppies and one yellow poppy.
- Cut three wire stems.
- Bend the wires at one end with the pliers to make a flat base for the flowers to sit on.
- Hot glue each flower onto a piece of wire.
- Place flowers into bottle.