You already put your heart into every creation. Now make it official with this lovely Heart Scrapbook that can't be beat.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Aqua, Dark Pink, Light Blue, Light Pink, Mint*, White, Yellow), Foam Squares, Glue, Ink Pad (Black), Scissors, Scrapbook
*Use textured mint cardstock or an embossing folder of your choice.
- Cut a square of white cardstock to fit onto the cover of the scrapbook and glue it in place.
- Cut a rectangle of the textured mint cardstock and glue it onto the white square.
- Die-cut the background shape from the Lace Heart set out of dark pink cardstock.
- Die-cut the Lace Heart detail out of light pink cardstock.
- Die-cut the flower and bird embellishment pieces out of yellow, aqua and light blue cardstock.
- Glue all the embellishment pieces onto the Lace Heart.
- Glue the embellished Lace Heart onto the background heart.
- Adhere the layered heart onto the textured mint cardstock with foam squares.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink in the lower right corner of the white cardstock.