Bunny Scene Card
Here's a scene must be seen! This cute imagery captures an inspiring view of the fun that Spring brings.
Theme: Birds & Insects
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Blue, Cream, Dark Pink, Dark Yellow, Light Brown, Light Pink, Light Yellow, Mint, White), Foam Squares, Glue
- Die-cut two butterflies from the Bunny Scene set out of blue cardstock.
- Die-cut one of the Circles Framelits dies out of light pink cardstock.
- Die-cut one of the smaller Circles Framelits dies out of light yellow and white cardstock.
- Die-cut the Bunny Scene out of pale pink, mint, brown, blue, dark pink and dark yellow cardstock, saving all the pieces.
- Make a square card base out of cream cardstock.
- Glue the mint Bunny Scene to the white cardstock circle. Use scissors to trim the excess at the edges.
- Glue the two blue butterflies above the bunnies.
- Cut out the bunnies from the brown bunny scene and glue these over the mint bunnies. Discard the rest of the brown scene.
- Cut out nine flowers from the light pink bunny scene and adhere them to the mint flowers. Discard the rest of the light pink scene.
- Glue five dark pink flower centers to some of the light pink flowers. Discard the rest of the dark pink scene.
- Cut out the butterfly and five flowers from the blue scene and adhere to the mint scene. Discard the rest of the blue scene.
- Glue four dark yellow flower centers onto some of the blue flowers. Discard the rest of the dark yellow scene.
- Glue the light yellow circle to the cream card. Glue the pink circle on top, offset from the yellow.
- Using foam squares, mount the white cardstock with the attached bunny scene onto the pink circle.