Panda Party Favor Bag
This may be a Fold-a-Long card, but it has oh-so many more memorable uses, like this fun favor bag. Wherever your creativity takes you, Sizzix will meet you there with versatile solutions that suit your purpose to perfection.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Black, Pink, Red, White), Adhesive Sheets, Gift Bag, Liquid Adhesive
- Attach Adhesive Sheets to the back of black, pink, red and white cardstock.
- Die-cut four eye sockets, four ears, four arms, two feet and one nose out of the adhesive-backed black cardstock. Die-cut two inner ears pieces, two mouths and two paws out of the adhesive-backed pink cardstock. Die-cut one heart out of the adhesive-backed red cardstock. &
- Die-cut two pandas out of white cardstock. Use scissors to cut off the side panel from the panda.
- Remove the release paper from the adhesive sheets and assemble the panda front and back. (Note: Use the two extra eye sockets to make the feet on the back of the panda.)
- Adhere the panda to the gift bag with liquid adhesive.