New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Die - Pocket Notebook
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
Other Supplies: Marbled Paper, Mountboard, Gold Elastic or Twine, Spray Adhesive
- Use the spray adhesive to adhere the marbled paper onto a long rectangular piece of mountboard.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the outside of the journal using the Sizzix Scoreboards XL Die- Pocket Notebook (663638) out of the marbled mountboard.
- Cut your pages to your chosen size and fold in half using the Sizzix Accessory- Paper Sculpting Kit (662225).
- Thread twine or elasticated thread through the holes in the spine of the notebook and then use the thread to secure your folded pages into place.
- Cut a piece of elasticated thread and secure the notebook closed with the decorative tab on front.