Passionate for art from a young age, Jorli began her official training as the recipient of the Laguna Beach Festival of the Arts scholarship, and continued her education at Brigham Young University and Laguna College of Art and Design. Her mother, LaDorna Eichenberg, the founder of Ellison, involved Jorli in the business from the beginning. Her artwork launched the first 2000 Ellison Educational dies. She still designs for Ellison, Sizzix and the quilting segment of the business.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Follow the step by step instructions to create this sparkle card.
Artist: Jorli Perine
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory – Washi Tape, 5PK (Assorted Patterns)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Fairy #3
Other supplies: White Card, Embossing Pen, Distress Inks, Spray Adhesive, Adhesive Gems, White Ribbon, Printed Sentiment
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut one fairy and two butterflies using the Sizzix Thinlits 8PK- Fairy #3 (662850) out of Stencil Film.
- Lightly spray adhesive this fairy and the butterflies and attach it onto a square piece of white card to form your stencil.
- Use pink distress inks and the Sizzix sponge, to colour on and around the stencil.
- Gently peel off the stencil film.
- Trace the word ‘sparkle’ on the printed sentiment using the embossing pen. Sprinkle with silver embossing powder, remove the excess and use the heat tool to create the embossed effect.
- Adhere this onto the card using foam tape.
- Adhere the square card onto an inked piece of folded card.
- Decorate with adhesive gems and a white ribbon around the spine of the card.