Make a Wish Scrapbook Page
Store all of your wishes with this make a wish scrapbook page.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Watercolour Set, Stamp, Adhesive Gems
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut two fairies using the Fairy #2 out of white cardstock and shrink plastic.
- Using your Big Shot Machine, die-cut a variety of flowers using the Floral Banner out of white and pink cardstock.
- Create a blue and green watercolour wash on a strip of white rectangular card and leave to dry.
- Adhere this strip of card on to your scrapbook page using glue.
- Using a paintbrush with stiff bristles, flick blue paint across the page.
- Layer washi tape on to the scrapbook page.
- Adhere the fairy onto the scrapbook page using foam tape, layering the shrink plastic first followed by the white card cut out of the fairy.
- Stamp your sentiment using grey ink for a subtle effect on to white cardstock. Trim this down and then adhere it onto the scrapbook page using foam tape.
- Decorate with the die cut flowers and adhesive gems.