Make a Wish Scrapbook Page
Passionate for art from a young age, Jorli began her official training as the recipient of the Laguna Beach Festival of the Arts scholarship, and continued her education at Brigham Young University and Laguna College of Art and Design. Her mother, LaDorna Eichenberg, the founder of Ellison, involved Jorli in the business from the beginning. Her artwork launched the first 2000 Ellison Educational dies. She still designs for Ellison, Sizzix and the quilting segment of the business.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Surfacez – Shrink Plastic, 10PK (A4 Sheets)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 27PK - Floral Banner
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Fairy #2
Other supplies: White Card, Watercolour Set, Stamp, Adhesive Gems
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut two fairies using the Sizzix Thinlits 8PK- Fairy #2 (662849) out of white card and shrink plastic.
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut a variety of flowers using the Sizzix Thinlits 27PK- Floral Banner (662679) out of white and pink cardstock.
- Create a blue and green water colour wash on a strip of white rectangular card and leave to dry.
- Adhere this strip of card on to your scrapbook page using glue.
- Using a paintbrush with stiff bristles, flick blue paint across the page.
- Layer washi tape on to the scrapbook page.
- Adhere the fairy onto the scrapbook page using foam tape, layering the shrink plastic first followed by the white card cut out of the fairy.
- Stamp your sentiment using grey ink for a subtle effect on to white card. Trim this down and then adhere it onto the scrapbook page using foam tape.
- Decorate with the die cut flowers and adhesive gems.