Magical Birthday Card
Passionate for art from a young age, Jorli began her official training as the recipient of the Laguna Beach Festival of the Arts scholarship, and continued her education at Brigham Young University and Laguna College of Art and Design. Her mother, LaDorna Eichenberg, the founder of Ellison, involved Jorli in the business from the beginning. Her artwork launched the first 2000 Ellison Educational dies. She still designs for Ellison, Sizzix and the quilting segment of the business.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Fairy #1
Other supplies: White Card, Distress Inks, Stamp, Adhesive Gems
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut the fairy using the Sizzix Thinlits 6PK- Fairy #1 (662848) out of white card.
- Fold a rectangular piece of card to form the base of your card. Ink a separate piece of square card with pink, green and yellow distress ink, blending them together in parts.
- Adhere the fairy on top of the inked background using the foam tape so it is slightly raised off the card.
- Stamp your sentiment on a small strip of white card using the Sizzix Accessory – Ink Pad and Acrylic Block (663006)
- Adhere the stamped sentiment onto the card using the foam tape.
- Decorate with adhesive gems for a finishing touch and then adhere the square artwork onto the folded card using foam tape.