Little Fawn Notebook
Passionate for art from a young age, Jorli began her official training as the recipient of the Laguna Beach Festival of the Arts scholarship, and continued her education at Brigham Young University and Laguna College of Art and Design. Her mother, LaDorna Eichenberg, the founder of Ellison, involved Jorli in the business from the beginning. Her artwork launched the first 2000 Ellison Educational dies. She still designs for Ellison, Sizzix and the quilting segment of the business.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Upcycle using our brand new chapter 4 die.
Artist: Jorli Perine
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory – Embossing Powders, 3PK (Silver, Gold, Clear)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Fairy Animals
Other supplies: Brown Notebook, Patterned paper, Gold Stars, Glue, Embossing Pen
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut a fawn using the Sizzix Thinlits 8PK- Fairy Animals (662854) out of cream and brown cardstock.
- Glue the fawn together so that the brown cardstock is behind the cream.
- Layer a piece of patterned paper with teal card onto the front of the notebook and glue in place.
- Adhere the fawn onto the left side of the notebook using foam tape so that it is slightly raised.
- Stamp or hand write ‘hello’ onto a strip of white card and trim the end to form a banner shape.
- Adhere this strip onto the front of the notebook.
- Decorate the notebook with gold stars in a sweeping motion.
- Use the embossing pen to trace the dots on the fawn’s back, sprinkle with gold embossing powder. Remove the excess powder and heat tool dry.