Fairy Tree Card
Passionate for art from a young age, Jorli began her official training as the recipient of the Laguna Beach Festival of the Arts scholarship, and continued her education at Brigham Young University and Laguna College of Art and Design. Her mother, LaDorna Eichenberg, the founder of Ellison, involved Jorli in the business from the beginning. Her artwork launched the first 2000 Ellison Educational dies. She still designs for Ellison, Sizzix and the quilting segment of the business.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create this magical card using our new chapter 4 die.
Artist: Jorli Perine
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Fairy Set Background Trees
Other supplies: Patterned paper, Glitter Card, Glue
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut two trees using the Sizzix Thinlits 7PK- Fairy Set Background Trees (662847) out of pink, grey and glitter cardstock.
- Glue the pink tree together, with the glitter cardstock at the back.
- Create the base of your card by adhering together the blue and white card using glue, leaving a small border of blue.
- Trim the ends of the patterned paper, to form a banner shape.
- Adhere these strips of paper onto the front of your card using glue.
- Layer the grey tree on top using glue, then add the glitter and pink trees using foam tape.
- Print or stamp your sentiment onto white card. Trim to a small rectangle and adhere it onto the card using foam tape.