Create this magical card using our new chapter 4 die.
Artist: Jorli Perine
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Fairy Set Background Trees
Other supplies: Patterned paper, Glitter Card, Glue
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine die-cut two trees using the Sizzix Thinlits 7PK- Fairy Set Background Trees (662847) out of pink, grey and glitter cardstock.
- Glue the pink tree together, with the glitter cardstock at the back.
- Create the base of your card by adhering together the blue and white card using glue, leaving a small border of blue.
- Trim the ends of the patterned paper, to form a banner shape.
- Adhere these strips of paper onto the front of your card using glue.
- Layer the grey tree on top using glue, then add the glitter and pink trees using foam tape.
- Print or stamp your sentiment onto white card. Trim to a small rectangle and adhere it onto the card using foam tape.